JUST FUCKING LISTEN.
THIS IS HALLOWEEN BUT NOT LIKE YOU KNOW IT
reblog so others can hear it!
Where the hell are the Victorian Goths they should be all over this.
*SMASHES REBLOG BUTTON*
Yohji Yamamoto SS2008
Hââbre, the last generation
1. Ms. Djeneba : ” I used to like my scars; they were beautiful. We used to brag about them. But, now, in the city, it is definitely out of fashion.”
2. Mrs. Sinou : “I refuse to do it to my children. This will stay on my face only.”
3.Mr. Konabé : “Our parents did this not to get lost in life. When you went somewhere, you could not get lost.”
4. Mr. Lawal : “It is here in town that I am ‘nobody’. In the village, I am a noble; people bow down when they see my face! I am proud of that.”
5. Mr. Salbre : “ I do not want this for my children. We are the last generation “
6. Ms. Martine : “When I was 10 years, I asked for them. I wanted to be like my brothers and sisters, and to show that I am courageous. “
7. Mr. Guemi : “I already wear my identity card on my face. This is the reason why people did it : to recognize one another. But now, this is over. We can no more be recognized.”
Alejandro Cartagena captured Mexican workers on their way to job sites in Car Poolers. This is such an amazing and simple photo series.
Bombay Bicycle Club - Carry Me